CEO, Founder, Project Manager, Poet, Author & Legend Magazine Correspondent
1. Poetry cross-applied with therapeutic practices.
2. People and self-help.
3. Holistic health is paramount in daily life.
4. Thought Prompts.
5. Adapted Poetry.
Expressive Writing & Poetry
1. How to turn your raw emotions into potent creative energy.
2. Expressing yourself and what you're experiencing.
3. Writing down your thoughts.
4. Transform intangibility of emotions and experiences into something more.
5. Tend to your raw emotions give them a place to exist outside of your mind, body and soul.
6. The Power of Poetry
7. Ancient Fine Art
Artistic Expression & Nature
1. Creative expression.
2. Art aids communication.
3. No Barriers with Art.
4. People explore self-expression.
5. Discover new ways, gain personal insight and develop coping skills.
6. Nature and people are one.
7. Holism The Whole Person.
8. The Art of Healing starts with nature.
9. People are already nature conceived as nature.
10. Born as nature you live as nature
THIS IS MY STORY
Carol Natasha Diviney values human life, nature, and natural living. An innovator in person-centered, complex life-
limiting health care, living, and knowing that the art of healing comes from nature; therefore, one must start from nature with an open mind. She has always wanted to be a writer; it was soon identified as a natural gift. Qualified in Poetry Performance. Arts Management through the Institute of Mental Health. Also holding a Level 3 in Art Therapy as well as being a Certified Colour Therapy Practitioner. She is also qualified in Neuroplasticity Practice. Carol has also completed Surprising Ideas. Inspired by Art with Christie’s Education.
Valuing human life, Carol has become a
United Nations Volunteer. Carol is trained in supporting Victims of Domestic Abuse and Crisis Management through Sheffield University. Previously working in health, the voluntary sector, the high-profile charity sector, hospital settings, community settings, project management, for the Department of Education, supporting service users, patients, and carers with information, advice, and guidance. Fundraising, maintaining
and collating data and coordination previously. Carol has trained in assertiveness, confidence building, making your voice heard, speaking clearly, and enhancing effectiveness at meetings.
Carol has extensive experience in volunteer
management, and the implementation of
health and safety policies. Qualifications in
Communication Skills, Verbal and Nonverbal,
Health Studies, and study in Sociology,
Psychology, Criminology, Social Science, and
Early Childhood Studies. Carol has knowledge and experience of key guidance Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding (DOLS), the Mental Capacity Act, and the Care Act; A Level 3.